You know you're getting old when:
1. The edgy young comediennes of your youth are getting lifetime achievement awards. See French & Saunders at the Baftas.
2. Your entire teenage music collection ends up on a music retrospective show.
3. You remember Now that's what I call Music 1 coming out on double cassette.
4. You know what a mix tape is.
5. You remember when the BBC was polite enough to explain what colours were for 'Viewers in black and white', and when telly wasn't on 24/7 and you spent hours staring at that girl and her gollywog and gollywog wasn't a dirty word.
6. TV footage from your younger days looks as old as Pathe news reports did when you were little. I saw a show from the early days of Spandau Ballet in 1979 and it looked like ancient history, but I was eight at the time.
7. You lived in a time before the internet, email and mobile phones.
8. You find yourself baffled and slightly angered by txt spk.
10. The grey hairs are beginning to outnumber your natural colour.
11. A blue rinse and beige slacks don't seem like such a bad look after all.
PS If you find yourself agreeing with number 11, it's time to think about a one-way trip to Switzerland.